mandag 28. mai 2018

Tiny Art

I got inspired by several artists to create "Tiny art", and these were published in The Papercrafting in the beginning of April. This was to show, that you can create a lot of cute art pieces, just by using old craft stash you have lying around in craft supplies.



All the small art pieces are different, and created with old bits and pices from my craft supply. They have been made on a set of chip board pieces. I used texts from Tim Holtz to fit each art piece. Some of the pieces has been created in clay with a moulds from Prima and other brands.I also used small beads, half beads. All the tags were sprayed white before I used green and gold 13 arts sprays and white gesso.



With brave wings she flies



The face, is something I got in a craft swap with a friend many years ago. The wings has been created with clay from one of Primas moulds.


Have an open heart




At the base, I glued on lace from Kaisercraft and microbeads. Then I added some string around the piece. I added a heart and a key, beads and charms.



Great things take time



Here, I used two pocket watches in thick card board. I added microbeads, cork, wooden heart and a wooden number from Tim Holtz. After painting and sprayng, I added beads inside the watch on the top.


Use your wings



At the base, I used lace from Kaisercraft and an old zip. The frame has been moulded from clay. The angel was originaly on a small clothes peg, but removed and added to the project. I added beads inside the frame after painting ad spraying. 


Remember to play



This item is a "lift" of one of Finnabair's famous projects. I used an old zip, lace from Kaisercraft and microbeads at the base. I also added string before i spraypainted the tag. I added a small spoon at the top, and added beads after painting the tag.



Happy crafting.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...