onsdag 29. oktober 2014

A crazy friendship layout

I wanted to make a layout with Prima's Build a Page sketch, for October. I found a really silly photo/ selfie of me and my best friend. The photo is from one of our shopping trips in a craft shop. So, since the photo isn't one of the best photos, but really funny, I thought I might as well do a crazy layout.


I have used some old Prima papers and a lot of different Prima flowers and embellishments. I have used gesso and distress ink and paint together with my own stencils, to create the background effects.



The black glitter gears are med with a Memory box dies and black glitter paper from Søstrene Grene.


I wanted to do something different with the circle in the sketch given from Prima. I used half of an acrylic Christmas ball and created a scene inside. I have used Prima's Junkyard Findings - Steampunk air- rotor blades together with some old metal, to create the miniature airships. The two photos are some steampunk photos taken a while ago. 


The stamps are from Indigo Blu, and the set is called B.F.F. I have used an old unused bandage as cheese cloth. The diecuts are made with dies from Prima; Purple Metal Die - Leaves and and Lacy Flowers.  I have also added some metal embellishments in between the flowers.

Jeg deltar på disse utfordringene:

7 kommentarer:

  1. A fantastic layout, all the details look great, love how you used the acrylic ornament. Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
    Yvonne

    SvarSlett
  2. WAUW hvor er det flot, og det er virkelig sjovt med den måde, du har bygget det hele op på. Kanon flot lavet med så mange fede detaljer alle vegne.

    SvarSlett
  3. Så flott LO! Herlig mix av farger.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på blondeutfordringen hos Papirlosjen!
    Smil fra DT-Ane Lene

    SvarSlett
  4. This is a stunning lay-out and I love the way you used the "clear"- element.
    Thanx for joining us at SCH.
    Hugs Plony

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful layout! Love how you dressed up a not so good photo ---- no photo is really a bad photo! Thanks for sharing at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes Challenge! Nance, DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Your gorgeous scrapbook page is full of life and creativity. LOVE how you took that not-so-perfect photo and turned it into something that is a joy to look at. Thanks for joining us at MTTC this past week.

    SvarSlett
  7. For er herlig LO, mange flotte detaljer her.

    Takk for at du deltar på blonde utfordringen hos Papirlosjen!
    Klem Siri DT

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...